The green makeup was almost gone here as she had been playing football (in the grass behind the parking lot) with Connor while we strung lights!
The twins with Ashlyn and Ainsley Waters...Connor always says he's going to marry Ashlyn Waters in the Coulmbia SC Temple!
Helpful Patti and the wicked witch!
Patti decorated our van with ghosts, stickers and cautioon tape.
Hard to see but Pete strung lights for the parking lot...it made for a festive atmosphere! (It also made me want to decorate for Christmas!!!!)
Tonight was a fun Halloween! Sarah Beth was a wicked witch with a green face and Connor was James Davis (a Clemson Football player!). We helped with the Trunk or Treat party at our ward building and it was a blast! Sister Johnson and I only had two weeks to get it together because of the ward realignments...she is the Activities Chairperson and I am her helper. She singlehandedly did the hot dog dinner (for 3 wards!!!) and costume parade while Pete and I decorated the parking lot, parked the cars and managed the trunk or treating. The twins had so much fun with all of their friends and even Patti got into the spirit of things and was helping everywhere! What fun!! (Thank goodness Jackie made me go back with her to WW and I recommitted because we have a house full of CANDY!!!) Enjoy the pics of our fun night! Hope you all had fun and don't get a tummyache from too much sugar...






5 comments:
Oh my goodness Sarah Beth looks like a witch! And Connor is the cutest football player ever! I'm glad ya'll had a fun Halloween, I wish I could have been there!
Did y'all hear about Peter? He dressed up as his all-time Golf Hero, Stuart Payne and in his parking lot, a guy started talking to him and made him wait a minute while he got someone who would want to meet him...it was Chelsea Payne (Stuart's daughter) and she kept thanking Peter for honoring her Dad...he got some pictures with her and said it was AWESOME!!! What a small world!
Yay for mom and Libbi doing Weight Watchers. I hope ya'll have fun. Mom saved enough points yesterday to have a hot dog last night at Lauralan's but I baked chicken and brought her some, so she had that instead. Aren't ya'll proud of her?
Go Jackie!!! OKAY...I'm an idiot...It's Payne Stewart and so his daughter (who is a senior at Clemson) is Chelsea Stewart...DUH!!! Anyway...Peter had a great night and he knew who she was...
My kids were checking out your kids costumes and before I zoomed in the picture, Seth said, oh, a soccer player! I told him I think he's supposed to be a clemson football player. Rob said from across the room, "He's got too many teeth to be a Clemson football player. And he's too smart." ahah...yeah, I didn't think you'd find it quite as funny as I did. :) cute kids
Post a Comment