Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Connor's Bank


Connor loves "his Bank"...First Reliance. He has a savings account there and saves any change he finds to take to their change machine. He gets his receipt and stands in line to deposit the amount in his savings account. The tellers treat him as if he is their biggest depositor. One time, Patti tried to help him and he said, "Patti, Miss Marion says this is my personal business!" One day, after leaving the bank, Connor said to his Dad, "When I grow up and move far away, I am driving back to Lexington so I can bank with Miss Ashley at my bank!" Now that's a bank with employees who are looking to the future!!! First Reliance recently opened a new building in Lexington and had a Grand Opening Celebration. You can be sure Connor and Sarah Beth had it on our family calendar. They had a great time eating, playing, getting prizes and being at "their bank"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute!!!

LaNelle said...

Connor is so stinking cute...I miss him! And I can testify that his banking is his personal business...he has told me that himself!

kim e said...

I can see him being a little banker one day!
Kim