Connor wants to be a runner. He goes to school early one day a week to run for 30 minutes with the PE coach and other young runners! Run, Connor, run!
Sarah Beth was so excited when I told her she could go with me to Christi's shade party! She begged for curlers so she could "look pretty for the Girlfriends"! Such a ham!

Kalib has the most beautiful eyes...he is such an angel! I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW...I sound like a typical grandma but he really is gorgeous and sweet. He is getting so big...too fast! Heather and Kyle are such wonderful parents...He is almost 19 months old!
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww! You just made me so homesick! Kalib is adorable, Connor is fast! I know because he has been able to beat me since he could run (although I guess that isn't saying all that much lol) and that is possibly the cutest picture of Sarah Beth I have ever seen! She is just like her big sister LaLa! I love that she wanted curlers in her hair and that she knows how to strike a pose! Give the twins hugs for me!
oh gosh - I LOVE that pics of Sarah Beth!!!! You need to frame that one! She gets her ability to take AWESOME pics from her sis's!
i dont understand why the best looking child of yours is not in those pictures. If i recall he is about 5 11 1/2 feet tall beautiful hazel eyes brown hair, a amazing athlete, and the best lookin kid in the world, and is in idaho right now
I agree Andrew but if you look further back you'll see that great looking kid in the Naples picture!!! and lots of pics of him on LaNelle's blog under Spirit of Ricks!!!! LOL!
Post a Comment