We were so excited to be there! Isn't Patti just adorable? Such a good good girl! I'll miss her next year...
Didn't Michael do a great job of snapping this picture? But then, he's had lots of experience over the years...
Jackie, Christi, Mary Beth, Patti and me...My best good girlfriend Jackie generously took Patti and I with her and her daughters to see the Broadway version of Hairspray. I laughed and laughed and just had a blast! I missed my other daughters like crazy but it was so fun to be with Patti and Jackie and her girls. I loved Edna and have promised Patti to do the duet at her wedding! (Now she'll be an old maid forever!). I want a girlfriend/daughter night once a year!!! Thanks, Jackie!! All day I've been humming "Big Blonde and Beautiful"...






4 comments:
I can't stop singing that song either
If y'all do start a daughter/girlfriend night.PLEASE let me know.
I'm a jelous brat! But I'm glad ya'll had fun. YES!!! you need a girlfriend daughters night...plan on while I'm home though, I don't like being left out! Love ya'll!
We did have such a good time that I totally agree with making it a yearly thing! Maybe it will satisfy my longing to be included in y'all's little group!
Post a Comment