The World's GREATEST Grandson!!!!
Seven INCREDIBLE Children
A brother who loves children and spoils mine and my sisters'!
sisters who are always there for me
FABULOUS sons-in-law who are PERFECT for my daughters!
the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the atonement, and the gift of Baptism
AND ABOVE ALL ELSE...
AND ABOVE ALL ELSE...
A Husband who is so Christlike....and who loves me in spite of my faults...and loves my family...and still makes my heart beat fast when he enters the room!!!
Here's hoping you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your blessings...






5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how many wonderful things we all have to be thankful for?! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I love your post...I'm going to have to do a thanksgiving post too!
Those ARE great things to be thankful for. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Your post made me cry...what wonderful blessings we all have for we are forever a family! Happy Thanksgiving! I love you!
YOU are one of my favorite blessings!
Post a Comment