OK...I actually think I'm a little old for this particular survey and some things just don't apply but Patti had it on her blog and I am so happy she blogged again that I am going to do it to show her my support...and love...she is the most awesome 18 year old in the eternities...
Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
December 1, 1983
How do you know the last person you were in a car with?
I gave birth to them...
Where were you at 9:17 pm last night?
in the PICU trying to explain to a parent WHY his very hungry but just got through seizing daughter COULD NOT MUST NOT EAT!!!! and then standing on top of a helicopter pad in FREEZING COLD WEATHER waiting for a child that was gravely injured "reportedly"as an UNRESTRAINED sitting on grandma's lap in a motor vehicle with an intoxicated Mama driver...UGH!!!
Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
I hope so, I'll be giving report at work...
You've won free gas for 5 years, now what?
go West go to Florida go to Raleigh go to NY go to DC go go go go go go......
Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
unless I am very hungry and tired (and then I am EVIL)
What's been different this year?
so much and then again, just life and that's the same...easy hard hurtful joyous challenging worth it...so worth it!!
When will your next kiss be?
when Pete wakes up
Have you ever cheated on a test in school?
Are you kidding? Seriously, I recheck CALCULATORS because I'm not so sure they are right but I KNOW my brain works! (sad but true!!)
Have you ever taken money from a collection plate?
Never even been tempted...and my Dad would have KILLED me
Do you curse often?
um...I NEVER (ok EXTREMELY RARELY) cursed before I was 30 but now it is my saddest trait and one I fight daily and do not understand because NONE of my family or friends curse...and I was brought up so much better!!!!
Do you plan on moving out within the next year or two?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
Where is your favorite person right now?
In bed asleep
When was the last time you talked to them?
last night
Would you like to put last night on repeat, and live it forever?
No No No No No No....
When was the last time you saw an ex?
I have NO IDEA...
Does anyone call you baby?
sometimes
Do you wear a lot of make up?
No but I like make-up...just why paint an ox????
If someone paid you $1,000 would you dance in the middle of Times Square?
Heck I'd do it for free and probably have....
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
absolutely and even third fourth fifth and so on...I sure need them!!!! and our Saviour did DIE to provide them so...
Have you ever dumped someone because they liked you too much?
Many many times...ask my sisters or my parents...until Pete, that's WHY I dumped everyone!
What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
I was thinking about Noah just last night and how thankful I am for my family
Have you ever taken/been in a picture and said "This is going on facebook!"
No, but I have said..This is going on my BLOG!!!
Is it cute when a guy/girl calls you baby?
No
Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
I usually just make them mad because I am so upset I say all the wrong things!
Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?
Occaisionally
Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I sure hoope so!!!!!!!
Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Not in a very long time but only because I have grown SMART enough to choose very mature, loving and TOLERANT friends...
Do you still have items that belong to your ex?
No!
Do you say sorry first?
I have to because I am ALWAYS saying dumb things I regret instantly
Would your parents be mad if you were in a relationship?
They'd be sick if I WASN'T
Are you a forgiving person?
Yes, I think I am.
Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?
Is anyone??
Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J, K, M, or D?
Probably
Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
You bet I do!!!!
Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Sleep Church Sleep Sleep
Could you last an hour without talking?
I don't think so...not happily anyway
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
the exact same as it is now because I have my Daddy's eyes
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Goodness...my kids I think
Do you talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
Every single day
Do you and your best friend have a song?
No...a musical person I am NOT (but I wish I was...)
You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for, what happens ?
Hallelujah!!! We get uninterrupted TALKING TIME!!!!!!!!
Has someone ever made a promise to you and broken it?
Probably but I can't think of one at the moment...must not have bothered me too much
Does anyone hate you?
That's a strong word...I hope not but wouldn't be surprised and like Patti, couldn't really care less!
Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
My entire family and so many more....
Do you think your ex still likes you?
What a silly question...of course!
Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes but not CLOSE friends if one of you is married...just against the plan!!
What is one fact about the last person who texted you?
She is the most giving person on this earth!
Last time you were on the phone & who with?
About 5 am with a surgeon
Has a boy put their arms around you in the past five days?
Connor does every single day!!!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Patti's just for fun survey...
Posted by Libbi at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Libbi...I laughed and laughed reading your survey...it was so funny and made my day! Thanks for doing that! I love you!
You're not too old to answer that! Actually, it was quite enjoyable to read...I love your "cheating" answer. I can relate because I double check calculators myself. LOL. You have such a spunky personality...I LOVE it!
I'm the same way with the cheating thing. There are lots of times that I get an answer and it doesn't seem right or it seems like what I was thinking it would be and I'll rework it two or three times to make sure I get the same answer each time.
That was fun to read! I, seriously, don't know how you do what you do (working in the PICU). I'd be crying all the time. Or just angry. And I need my sleep. Or I am evil, too. You're stronger than me!!
That was fun, and funny, and you don't have enough faith/love of yourself either. I think we all have issues with that! You are so great Libbi, and so genuine, and not an ox!!! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment