Kalib checking out the graveyard
Kalib waving to trick or treaters!!! He is a friendly Bee!!
Sarah Beth and Connor...hard to believe they are twins!!!
The twins with Tia (a rainbow princess) one of their good friends from Primary and one of my Activity Day girls!! they had fun at Trunk or Treat and then trick or treating with Grandma Barbara!
OK Beth...we used plain old store bought costumes this year...boring, I know, but easy and quick and the kids liked them! Peter and Andrew were creative but I have no pictures (Peter was Michael Phelps and Andrew wore an E on his shirt and was Email (because he is a male...) thanks Lauren for that idea!). Kalib was a precious Bumble Bee, Sarah Beth was the chick Gabriella Montez from High School Musical and Connor was the blue power ranger (Andrew was the white one once many years ago!). I was a nurse because I worked Friday night....yuck!






5 comments:
The kids look so cute in their costumes and both of the guys had very creative ideas for theirs. Unfortunately, I spent my halloween studying and Preston passed out the candy. =( There's always next year!
The kids look great in their costumes! Cute little bee, btw.
LOL word verification: cyconuts
hee hee hee
Cute!
The kids are so cute in their costumes and it looks like everyone had a great time! Did you get lots and lots of candy????
They looked so darling! I am glad they had fun. Sounds like everyone but the working nurse had a ball! what was Pete? i love the whole tribe! Mama
Post a Comment