I love having girlfriends...we are so different and yet we just love each other without judging and it is soooo nice to have friends like that. We don't have to agree on everything, think the same thoughts or be afraid to say exactly what we think...and we can even say, "hey, you might want to rethink that" or "GIRL!!!! what were you thinking???" and we just laugh or tell each other to hush! or ignore them or do some thinking and change our actions...ok I am too tired to make sense but I had so much fun with Jackie and Lauralan on our impromptu shopping trip to Charleston and just had to say that because my last post was so silly!! I am glad they are there and glad we went and glad I found some great deals...and also glad to be home and now I'm going to try to sleep...wish me luck...it's becoming a huge problem for me!!
I can't believe I like to shop when for the 1st 40 years of my life, I hated it...you can teach old dogs new tricks...hmmm
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Shop Shop Shop Shop till you drop...
Posted by Libbi at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I'm glad y'all had so much fun. Did y'all go to the Tanger Outlet down her or the big shopping center in Mount Pleasant?? Both are great and I love going to them when I can (and when I've got to money!)
I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! I miss y'all!!!!
I am so glad you had a fun trip with your girlfriends...aren't girlfriends wonderful? I love all of mine and am grateful that you can get away for some fun of your own!!!! I hope you get some sleep this week-end! I love you!
I am visualizing your group right now...I know it was filled with fun and laughter. Having good friends is such a blessing
Fun, fun, FUN!
y'all are so fun together!
Shopping is my stress relief! I love to look for bargins. Sat. I went all by myself to the Tanger outlet and just went in and out any store I felt like. ( The parking lot was full and there was tons of people but I just ignored that and had a good time. I found 2 bargins and the cutest little "kitty outfit" for Carolyn's bday. Only a grammy (non pet lover) would buy kitty clothes for her pretty little granddaughter!
;-)
Post a Comment