3 Joys:
hearing Kalib say Grandma
walking on the beach with Pete
being surrounded by my family
3 Fears
scary movies
bugs and mice
Peter getting hurt on his motorcycle
3 Goals
getting below 200 pounds before I turn 50
buying an oceanfront condo in 2013
sitting in the celestial room with all 7 children
3 Obsessions/Collections
the beach
nursing
talking
3 Random Surprising Facts
I was elected Freshman Class President at Coker College and elected to be on May Court (yeah that was well over 100 pounds ago!!)
I had an article published in the New Era once.
I got corporol punishment at school in the 5th grade for starting a fight on the playground and my Dad about KILLED the principle.
5 Tags
LaNelle
Nicole
Patti (not that she ever reads our blogs now that she has a FACEBOOK!)
Christi
Pamelia






2 comments:
haha!!
Can you tell the whole story about you starting a fight at school!
not in public!!! but remind me and I'll tell you sometime!
Post a Comment