Connor's first Cub Scout Meeting was the Raingutter Regatta. It was his first meeting and the only other scout there was at his very last meeting as he was getting his Arrow of Light. So here they are...the beginning and end of Cub Scouts...
Connor listened intently and LOVED the pack meeting...who wouldn't with the AWESOME Br Maholic as Cubmaster????? He is just incredible!
OK...not very healthy but the ice cream dessert was served in...what else...a rain gutter!! I love our pack leaders...Connor will have a super first experience in Scouting!!












5 comments:
Looks like fun. My boys never got to do that. I would have loved the ice cream part.
Oh he is just so adorable! I miss my little Connor! I cannot believe he is in cub scouts though...I bet he's glad I'm not his den leader like I was for those 3 poor boys 5 years ago haha!
I'm sure that he is going to love scouts. Does Sarah Beth love AD.
Your babies are getting big! And soon they're getting baptized! Can't wait to take the fam's pictures!
what a wonderful first cub scout meeting. Yes, Bro. Maholic is awesome and Connor is lucky to have him.
Post a Comment