

Today, I realized that the twins had interviews tonight and have outgrown their Church shoes...and clothes, too. Connor is so tiny that it is hard to guess his size so I had not purchased anything on my shopping ventures with my girlfriends since I had no idea what size pants or shoes...now I couldn't put it off! Andrew and I are both pretty sick but I just couldn't send them to an interview in tennis shoes (well, of course, I could have but I wanted them to know how important an inyerview with the Bishop is and that they must always dress respectfully!). So we made it to Kohl's and were blessed with all the right sizes...even on sale!
So we made it home and then after that, I just collapsed...AGAIN! Maybe tomorrow, I'll be better. I am truly sick of being sick!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Sick of Being Sick!!
Posted by Libbi at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
They look very pretty and handsome!!!
I love that first picture!!! SO CUTE! You could've called me, I would've taken them shopping.
I know how that feels. I'm sick of having migranes. But at least I'm not in the hospital ( thank you!) Anyway hope you feel better.
Sick is the in thing right now, fevers, strep throat, stuffy noses, constipation in my kids, it's all going around here too! No fun though, so get better soon!
I'm sorry you are still sick and I think the twins look adorable in their outfits. I know their interview with the Bishop went great. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
The twins look just great. Sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling better. Hope you get better soon!!
Don't you love having a Khols nearby?! They are too cute in their new clothes!
Thank you SO MUCH for the aspirator!! You're a wonderful friend!
I love the little plaid skirt! Conner looks like he's ready to pass the sacrament.
Hope their baptism goes great. I will look forward to seeing cute photos.
Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment