Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ANDREW HAS A JOB!!!!!

We have been praying Andrew would get a job...he has been home 2 months and no luck!  Then, an answer to prayer!  Andrew is working for a company that received a bid from the Army Corp of Engineers to help with disaster relief in Texas...they needed someone with a level of fluency in Spanish to speak to the Latino truck drivers in Southeastern Texas and they were willing to pay!!!!  So he will be working the phones from 12 noon-12 midnight as often as he can for as long as it lasts and making $21.45 an hour!!!!!!!!  We pray it lasts until he gets the money he needs to return to BYU-I in January.  WOO HOO!!!!!  Go Andrew!

8 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Wow!! That's awesome. That's great pay considering he's just answering phones. What an answer to prayer! Good luck Andrew!!

The Gould Family said...

What a great answer to your prayers! I hope he can make all the money he needs for school!! ;0)

Kalia said...

NICE!!

Anonymous said...

yay for Andrew's new job. It'll be great to keep up the Spanish.

Jean said...

Congratulations on the job, Andrew! Sounds like a great one and something you will have fun doing plus getting to use your language skills! Yea for you!

Anonymous said...

sweet.Now I need a job. I have to much time on my hands.

Pamelia said...

Good job! Andrew!!

Christi said...

Wish I spoke Spanish!
Great for Andrew!!