Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Connor is a Cub Scout!!!



It seems such a SHORT time ago that Peter and Andrew were cubs and I was their Den leader!! I cannot express how much I miss those days. I am happy for Connor but I miss my other boys...I wish in many ways that I could have a "do-over". I'd do some things differently but mainly, I'd just ENJOY them more. I'm trying to do that now with the twins. Tonight is the Raingutter Regatta...wish Connor luck! We'll post more pics later!!

3 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

so cute...Seth is going to love that in two years. I hope I never had to 'do' cub scouts from the leader perspective though!

kim e said...

I remember those days too! I remember how my boys loved to wear all the gear, the neckerchief and clamp and hat and then it dwindled down to the shirt and then when they made it to eagle scout they loved having the green sash to display all those merit badges. Good luck Conner, Have FUN!! Your cousin Will was sad when his bigger brothers got to go and he was not old enough. This is what he said "I wish I could go to scub scouts." We called it that for years!!!

Jean said...

Michael loves being a cubscout...I hope you keep up with putting the badges and stuff on his shirt better than I have...hahaha! He just got three more badges last night and he gets so tickled! I know Connor will be a great cubscout...have fun, Connor!