Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer begins!!!!!

Everyone knows that I love the beach...we are beach bums in my family which comes from spending a huge portion of our lives in the SC "lowcountry"...it never leaves your heart!!! For a few years, I couldn't have a beach vacation and it made me very very sad..this year might have been another beachless summer (since we get to take Patti out WEST) but...my parents came to the rescue. This past week we enjoyed the sun, pool, beach and family fun with my Mom, Gramps and my sister Jean and her family at Lakewood Campground near South Myrtle Beach. In 10 days, we go back to an oceanfront condo in Cherry Grove (North Myrtle Beach) to enjoy it all again with Daddy Tom, Dee Dee and my sister Kerry and her boys. WOO HOO!!!!!!

Here are some pics from our Lakewood trip...stay tuned for more in two weeks...

(I am sad I didn't take any of us in our golf cart because we LOVED riding around from Grandma's to Aunt JeJe's to the pool/beach to campground store...it was so FUN!!!!!)
























6 comments:

Jen said...

I actually see a picture in there of Patty smiling....hhhhmmm who was she talkin to?

LaNelle said...

I LOVE those pictures and am SOOOOO jealous that I wasn't there! UGH UGH UGH! You forgot to add the best part about your vacation on Monday night! You know I am a brat and have to find some way to join in on the family fun. I think its funny that everyone is all tan and brown except for Jean's bright red sunburnt kids! And I love Connor playing video games...so typical! I can't wait for ya'll to come out here and have a vacation with me!

Libbi said...

I didn't want to add anything about your news until everyone has had time to see it on your blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks like so much fun!! That slide into the pool is really cool.

The Gould Family said...

what a beautiful family you have!

Jean said...

Thanks for coming. We had a great time with you and loved being able to share in the fun. Lakewood is a great place to relax and have fun! Glad we got to share it together!