I waited for LaNelle to tell people and post it on her blog and now I can tell EVERYONE...I get to be a grandma again!!!!! LaNelle and Steven are expecting a baby (or two or three...) in February..we are all so excited. We were at a show at the beach with 18 family members when LaNelle called to tell us...talk about a celebration! She will have an ultrasound on July 15 to confirm a heartbeat and check to see how many (since she had been on fertility drugs). She and Steven do not care if it's one or many...a boy or girl...they are just so excited to be parents! Pete and I know the absolute joy a grandchild brings because of our grandson Kalib (who will be almost 3 when the newest Simon is born) and cannot wait to experience this again with LaNelle's baby. So keep her in your prayers, please...and the girlfriend trip next year will be so fun as I will be in a shopping frenzy for this little one! Hooray for Grandkids!!!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congratulation!!! I was so excited when I read Lanelle's blog. We will really have fun shopping!! See you on the 4th!!
y'all always have fun on girlfriend trips but yes, it'll be more exciting shopping for more grandkids this time!
I am so excited!!! I can't wait for you to go shopping for me! And I can't wait for you to get out here to visit and come back when the baby is born...just think how fun shopping will be if there is more than one! haha
I"m so excited for your family! Will you be out here on the 15th when they have the ultrasound appt? or is it a few days later that ya'll are bringing patti out?
YEA! I hope it's more than one (kind of...I really don't wish twins on anyone, but she's seen the work it involves before, so she wouldn't be in complete exhaustive shock...and we'd have someone else in the family with twins.) I'm just so happy she's got at least one in there!
Post a Comment