Thursday was the twins' last day of First Grade! They were in the same class this year (at my request) and they had the BEST first grade teacher ever! Mrs Roberson has been a first grade teacher for 25 years and she never said "students"...she always said "friends". She is remarkable and was PERFECT for Sarah Beth and Connor and they adored her and are already missing her! She taught them very well and they both soared in knowledge and skills this year...here are some pics of their party...we painted shirts with a beach theme and gave them sand buckets and visors (personalized by Lauralan, Leslie and Tyla...thanks!) filled with saltwater taffy and a book for summer fun!

Saturday, June 7, 2008
1st grade ends for the twins...
Posted by Libbi at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I miss the twins! They look so big and so cute in all of those pictures. I can't believe I haven't seen them in SIX months! One more month woohoo!
Have a fun summer Conner and Sarah Beth!!!!
Post a Comment