Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Jean says I need to update my blog but I still haven't looked for my camera so here are some old pictures...can you guess who's who???????? or when???????? ( answers at the end)





















1) 1999 Scout camp Barstow Peter and Andrew
2) 2000 Andrew at Cross Country...note he was so tiny the arm pit of his jersey was tucked in his shorts!
3) Heather and Aunt Jean in 1986 (or 85?)
4) Kim's family 1987
5) Pete adoring LaNelle 1985
6) Peter reading good books 1988
7) Patti, Peter, Andrew, LaNelle 1995
8) Andrew and Will's first picture together (Will is the cute one but Andrew got cute later!!!)Will was 3 months old and Andrew was 5 weeks old 1988
9) Lanelle and Peter on Easter 1987
10) The Easter Bunny left this in 1987
11) Grandma with Beth and LaNelle 1987
12) Andrew on Easter at Ninna's in 1996
13) LaNelle asleep at one week old 1985
14) Patti on Easter at Ninna's (1996)
Did you guess right? That was fun for me...hoped you enjoyed my walk down memory lane....

10 comments:

Jean said...

I got every picture correct even the date that you didn't know...the one of me and Heather is 1988! Time flies so fast...all my cute neices and nephews are all grown up now..I can hardly believe it. I love you, Jean

LaNelle said...

Oh yeah, I got one right that you got wrong too. That ugly picture is from 1996 when we were homeless (living at the residence inn haha)

Pamelia said...

Libbi, I loved and got right the picture of Peter reading. I love that.

kim e said...

I love old photos. I knew who everyone was. I have some of those same photos. My blog is going to probably be more of photo blog. I am visual and love a story with pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Love ya,
Kim

kim e said...

Just had to come back and comment on Jean and Heather's lovely 80's hair do's! Oh, the poofy and the feathered bangs!! Fun!
Love Kim

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the old pictures - LaNelle's baby pic looks just like Sarah Beth

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

That was so fun! I didn't know if the girl babies were LaNelle or Patti. Andrew looks like a refugee in the swimsuit picture, the hairdo's are awesome!, and was Peter sitting in the toilet while he was reading? I couldn't quite tell...

Libbi said...

Okay...I can't remember dates. Yes, Beth...Peter was in the toilet! The time goes too fast...

Anonymous said...

haha i agree with Beth, andrew seriously looks like a refugee in that pool picture! lol gosh its so sad!

Christi said...

Ha Ha! I don't know who half the people are in these pictures, but I love them! I just love old photos!