OKAY...Peter is a student at Clemson and he has designed a t-shirt for his collegiate club. Out of all the entries college-wide, he made the final 6 designs!! Yea for Peter Thomas!!!! You can view the designs and vote (but only if you choose #5!!!) by clicking on the link below. He was told he had to only use orange and white...design #1 if chosen will not have the black accents but be all orange and white but nobody voting knows that! He also had a tiger in the middle of the paw but it didn't get in his final version because of a mistake but still...WE ALL LOVE IT and are SO PROUD of Peter. Please vote and tell your friends...the voting ends on Friday (3/21). We'll keep you posted... and THANKS to everyone who has voted and asked their friends to vote!!!!!
http://clemsontigers.cstv.com/iptay/cc_construction.html
Friday, March 7, 2008
Vote for Peter's T-shirt Design!!!
Posted by Libbi at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I voted!! I miss my girlfriends!!!!!!
I told all my friends at school to vote for peter's t shirt! I have voted myself several times! haha
Post a Comment