Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW CORBIN SHERIDAN!








Some of you may not know that Andrew was born almost 3 weeks late and he was HUGE!!! A ten pound baby that was only 19 inches long...he looked like a butterball turkey with dark red skin and jet black straight hair...my only baby that wasn't bald! He didn't get blonde until right before his 1st birthday. He was a good, quiet, content baby and never met a stranger. He didn't walk until he was 14 months old but when he did, he started running and never quit. At 18 months, he potty trained himself and he was the brattiest kid in primary but the most beloved by his teachers...and he can still charm everyone today. AT three, he kissed Rosie, a little girl I drove to preschool and he's loved women every since...of all ages! and they love him.

I miss him so much and especially his zany humor that keeps me laughing...but I am so very proud of his determination to choose the right and his determination to overcome obstacles...he is an example to us all. Happy Birthday Andrew Corbin...




See..it's official..he was born 20 years ago today...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, Happy B-day for Andrew!

Anonymous said...

Okay Libbi...time to find your camera and update your blog...as for Andrew...I hope he had a very happy birthday...seems like yesterday when he was born..time flies! I love you, Jean