Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter





















Peter was kind enough to take pictures this week...he takes much better pictures than me as you can see...We hope your Easter was wonderful and that you took a moment to reflect on the amazing gift of Eternal Life and of the huge sacrifice our brother, friend, advocate and Savior Jesus Christ made for us so that we could return home and live with Heavenly Father and our eternal families!

8 comments:

LaNelle said...

I love the pictures! Andrew came over for easter and he was wearing the same shirt that Connor and Peter are wearing in that last picture. I miss ya'll! Thank Peter for taking the pictures...I'm so glad he did and so jealous of Patti's cute dress!

The Gould Family said...

Everyone looks so great!! Happy Easter!

kim e said...

Libbi you look great! Weight watchers must be working for you.
How come Pete and Peter didn't get an Easter Photo? Sarah Beth reminded me of you with her "Easter Hat". Loved Peter and Conners matching shirts.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You girls look so beautiful! I love your outfit Libbi!!!

Jean said...

The pictures are great! I am so glad that you had a great easter. Sarahbeth and Connor look so cute in their easter clothes and they looked like they were having a ball on their egg hunt! Glad your day was great.

Love, Jean

Anonymous said...

Why did you cut Sarah Beth's hair? I liked it long. :-( But she and Connor looked cute.

Your favorite Niece<

K.Lauren Coombs

LaNelle said...

I just looked at your pictures again and realized something really funny. I went shopping yesterday and bought a new dress for the cruise and it is made out of material that looks exactly the same as Sarah Beth's dress and it has a sash that ties around my waist! She has to bring that dress when she comes to Idaho and we can wear them together and match!

Christi said...

I love that picture of Connor and Sarah Beth in their easter outfits!