Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

The twins "found" him...


I am driving home from Clemson and get a phone call from home...


SB: mama, we have a problem...

me: (heart stops for a sec) is everyone ok????

SB: yes but a big black dog is lost and he came to our house and he is attached to me and Connor


Me: you didn't pet a strange dog, did you? are yall ok???

SB: we have him in the garage and he has a collar with a number and Connor called it and its in Greenville SC where he got his shots so he is lost and he needs us.


NOT!!!!!


I think he/she belongs to a neighbor...we'll be looking for the owner...

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Hahaha! I guess this is one major way that SB is different from Nell and Patti. You would have NEVER gotten a call from them like that! hehehe :)

Libbi said...

true true true Abby!!!!

kim e said...

Yes, I would definitely be looking for the owner!