Cleaning out the Con-man's bookbag revealed a slew of notes...written in typical 3rd grade prose...he doesn't read my blog so it will not embarrass him if I share some...
Dear Conner were are you? on 11-2-09? What are you doing? Are you best frainds weth Aaron Kyicser. Hall old are you?
Conner is a nice class mat he heplls me wheth math and reding. he remind me when to be qiyet. (I rot this for you) Haylee
Dear Connor. I now me and Angel Bine chasing you But. We gust Do it for fun. and I was Atcided aBait me foot. ether and today we are gun chase you agin to so Dot forgit ether SoBe Prpard. from Michelle
your BFF
Connor you are cool. Will you sit with me on the bus toDay. You are Fun to help At recese.
Ahhhh...3rd grade!!! gotta love kids!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
spsss...pass this note...
Posted by Libbi at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Funny!
haha! I luv it! they almost have better spelling than i do. *ashamed* JK
dying laughing! I miss the Con-man!
I read this the other day but forgot to comment. I think notes from kids in elementary school are the most hilarious thing in the world! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment