Welcome Baby Alee...
Beth and Rob Bailey welcomed their fifth child (4th daughter) around 6:30 tonight...she weighed over 8 lbs and is just adorable! Born on her big sister Carolyn's birthday, she has already shown signs of being a drama queen by arriving via emergency c-section just a few hours into an induced labor!
She joins her big brother Seth, and sisters Carolyn, Katelyn & Natalie and is blessed to have what I consider truly righteous, awesome parents and grandparents (not to mention THE coolest great-aunts on earth!!!).
Beth and Rob Bailey welcomed their fifth child (4th daughter) around 6:30 tonight...she weighed over 8 lbs and is just adorable! Born on her big sister Carolyn's birthday, she has already shown signs of being a drama queen by arriving via emergency c-section just a few hours into an induced labor!Alee is named after my grandmother, whom we all called Ninna...Ninna's real name is Azalee but she intensely disliked that name (wonder why???) and much preferred the nickname her neices, nephews and friends gave her...Alee.
I know Ninna is smiling and oh so happy today as she looks down on her namesake...
sweet little Alee.






1 comments:
She is beautiful and I know Ninna is so happy! It is so great to know that she is named after Ninna, and I am quite sure Ninna is happy to have her named Alee instead of Azalee..hahaha!
Post a Comment