Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo Fun

No, Patti hasn't taken up softball...we just decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a pinata... Sarah Beth whacked off a leg and so did J Conn...
Patti knocked the whole thing down so Peter nailed it back up and took a swing with his eyes closed...and busted it wide open...
Oh my...so much CANDY!!!!!
Sarah Beth was jumping with joy...
The big kids joined in our absolute silliness and were so much FUN!!! Maybe because Patti got a job today (at the YMCA...) and Peter has hopes of one (Yay for girlfriends!!!)
Such a simple thing and we had such joy at our impromptu celebration...
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!!!

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Looks like it turned out to be a good day, despite the rain! :)

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that last picture is classic! That was a cute idea...although I do'nt know if I'd have chosen the den to be the event place - how did you not end up with a hole in your wall?? Last night, I thought, oh, it's cinco de mayo...I should have at least had beans and rice for supper! Oh, well...Hey, call me sometime