Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Going to the beach and we're gonna get married...

Ashley is now Mrs. Tommy Ewart...she and Tommy were married by Bishop Adams on Folly Beach yesterday. Pete and I were so excited to be there! I forgot my camera so these are phone pics...not so good but you can get the idea...it was a gorgeous day!!! I am NOT a decorator but CJ's fiancee Christina, Cindy's sister-in-law Penny, Charlene Adams and I did our best...it looked really pretty, the wind is blowing hard in this picture and makes the swags look straight but it wasn't like that!!! I fell in love with this beach house...


Ashley wanted everyone in khakis, sundresses, and beach clothes...gotta love Bishop Adam's white shirt and tie with flip flops!!! He was AWESOME...what a sweet Bishop!

Carter escorted his Mama across the street to the ocean...he was so very cute..and obviously happy!!! He also reminded me of his grandpa..we missed Jeff all day!

It could not have been a prettier day for a beach wedding!!Cindy did a great job decorating the arch...Carter was the ring bearer and CJ and his fiancee were the witnesses.
Pete and I were so happy for them!! I wished I could have stayed on the beach instead of returning to work...doesn't Pete look great? I love the summer dress my girlfriend Jackie picked out for me...absolutely love it!
They are such a cute couple...and so very happy!

Cindy looks FABULOUS...she is in love with Phillip from Catawba ,who had to work and couldn't come! :( and I expect another wedding before year's end!!! Yay for romance!!!

Pete and I did the wedding buffet as our wedding gift..of course we had some help from Ricky and his famous lowcountry bar-b-q....it was soooo good!!!

The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious...chocolate with vanilla icing...Pete's favorite!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ewart!!!!
May your happiness endure throughout eternity!!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

congrats Ashley!

Libbi I do love that dress. I want to see a better picture of it though.

The decorations look good and the food makes me want some bbq!!!

Leigh This Way said...

What a gorgeous day for a beach wedding! Congrats to Ashley. Everything looked so nice and it looked like y'all had a great time.