Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Brilliant but unemployed...

He had surgery...and a serious reaction to anesthesia and pain meds...and an illness while recuperating...and therefore missed three entire weeks of college..and returned in a ton of pain without meds to alleviate it...and STILL he managed 4 A's and 2 B's...at Clemson University.

He is extremely smart. He is determined. He works tirelessly at accomplishing seemingly impossible goals. He has a 2 summer track record of working 6 days a week with never missing a day and always being the top producer...He has sent out 100 resumes and made numerous follow-up calls. He has followed every lead and begged for favors (as have his parents) but still...no internship in sight...and no internship = no graduation next May. He is not alone...Clemson will accept just about anything as a construction management internship this year due to the bleak economy...and still he remains...

brilliant but unemployed.
We sure would appreciate any help...

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Poor Peter. Hopefully he'll find one soon.

Boy does that brace look familiar! It looks just like mine :)

Jean said...

Awww..poor Peter! I sure hope he is able to find a job soon! Times are sure tough!

Marina said...

I wish I had connections! Although!!! I do know the man upstairs...I'll pray for him. :)

Grandma Ard said...

great job, Peter, smart like your Mama! love, grandma