We have been talking about going to Disney with Sarah Beth and Connor for years...finally Uncle Floyd decided it was TIME TO GO...so as soon as "taxes were done", we went!
As you can see, Princess excitement was high...
Uncle Floyd arranged a royal invitation for Princess Sarah Beth
I'm happy SB got to do that!!! But I do need to have a chit chat with the hairdresser for giving her blonde extensions - not too crazy about that. I understand it was the whole Cinderella thing - and I'm not knocking Cinderella b/c she's my fav - but they shouldn't taken some of belles hair and put it on the Cinderella crown. But besides that - SB looks beautiful and I was wondering if adults can do it because you know I'd be the first person there dressed up like Cinderella.
I think SB's strong will overcame the poor fairy godmother in training...and SB asked for the "Princess Diva" look...and you may remember that for YEARS, SB insisted she had "blonde hair and blue eyes". However, I agree and Patti tried to convince her to be Belle because of the hair but she WANTED nothing but Cinderella! (and she thought MB should have been Cinderella when she worked at Disney...so did Connor!)
11 comments:
SB looks sooooo happy!! How fun!
Sarah Beth looks SO MUCH like LaNelle, it's crazy. It looks like you all had a wonderful time!
That is so cool!!!!
AWESOME! What a great uncle!
How cute! I luv sarah beth's princess look...so her! Hope ya'll had tons of fun!! :)
That looks like fun!! Lindsay and I are leaving Wed. (4-29-09,5-1-09) for Disney so her show choir group can perform.
I'm happy SB got to do that!!! But I do need to have a chit chat with the hairdresser for giving her blonde extensions - not too crazy about that. I understand it was the whole Cinderella thing - and I'm not knocking Cinderella b/c she's my fav - but they shouldn't taken some of belles hair and put it on the Cinderella crown.
But besides that - SB looks beautiful and I was wondering if adults can do it because you know I'd be the first person there dressed up like Cinderella.
I think SB's strong will overcame the poor fairy godmother in training...and SB asked for the "Princess Diva" look...and you may remember that for YEARS, SB insisted she had "blonde hair and blue eyes". However, I agree and Patti tried to convince her to be Belle because of the hair but she WANTED nothing but Cinderella! (and she thought MB should have been Cinderella when she worked at Disney...so did Connor!)
That's so cool! She looks so cute! I love the pic with her and Cinderella.
Sarah Beth must have a scrapbook of her princess experience. (Aunt Kim will be glad to help out on that.)
So glad that you all had such a wonderful time! love, grandma
Post a Comment