Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Half Century...Happy Birthday Bubba

Happy Birthday Big Bubba!!!

I don't call him that these days but everytime Connor calls Peter "Big Bubba", I remember that once I called my brother "Bubba" and followed him everywhere. We are 18 months apart and he was the oldest and the only boy and we all adored him and it truly never occurred to us to be "jealous" that he was the "golden child". It just seemed right! Besides, Floyd was the most generous brother on earth....and still is today. He's bailed me out more than once, taken us on fabulous vacations, and come to all the important events...he is always ready to play with his neices and nephews...he is the smartest person I know. I love you Floyd and can't wait to make more memories with you at Disney World in just 10 days!! WOO HOO!!!

0 comments: