Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hit The Road, Jack!

Okay so I have wasted a LOT of time trying to put these pictures side by side and the same size but it is hopeless...for me anyway..so use your imagination..when you are 75 and 125 pounds overweight, you have to TELL people you are losing weight because it isn't apparant for a long time...can you tell the difference...

December 2008April 2009
These last two weeks have been a diet nightmare!!! We missed a week of weigh-in and ate a LOT of restaurant food and missed our wii fit sessions...
HOWEVER...
one thing we are learning is to just keep swimming!!!!
We just don't quit and it is paying off in slow but steady weightloss...
Pete lost 1/2 pound and has lost a total of 26 pounds which is a loss of...
11 % of his initial weight
and 1/3 of his journey!!!!
WOO HOO for PETE!!!!

I lost 2.2 pounds for a total of 27 pounds which is right at

10% of my initial weight

and 1/5 of my journey (grrr)

and I was measured and my ribbon was twice as long as last time (20 inches)...

the numbers are STILL astronomical but less than they were...

January Measurements April

56 Bust 52
51 Waist 45
57 Abdomen 50
54 Hips 52

Saturday, I will weigh in for The Biggest PICU LOSER

who knows what those scales will show but even if I don't win there...

I'm winning and Pete and I have said goodbye to being fat...we told those pounds to

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

(What you say?)

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more




10 comments:

Mikelene said...

When I've seen you in person, I've noticed a difference. I saw your hubby with the twins on Sunday (at the church for GC) & could tell he's losing weight, too. So keep up the great work!! Just keep swimming!

Marina said...

Even though you couldn't get your pictures side by side, I could definitely tell a noticeable difference. You're doing great, and persisitence pays off! Way to go!

Mary Beth said...

y'all look SO incredible. You're gorgeous libbi

Leigh This Way said...

Both of y'alls faces have really slimmed down. You can definitely tell a difference. Congrats and keep up the good work!

Jean said...

I can definitely tell the difference between the pictures and you both are doing so great!!!! I know you will be at your goal before you know it and I am proud of you!!! Keep up the good work...and remember..slow and steady wins the race!

The Gould Family said...

You guys look great!!! And I love your haircut!
(oh and thanks for putting your measurements up... now i know the actual words to use for my weight loss record... instead of "upper waist" and "lower waist"... how dumb am I? lol. ;0) )

LaNelle said...

I told you that I could tell! And when I saw the pictures I thought...WOW! Where did dad's other chins go? haha...I'm so proud of ya'll! I can't wait to see you at the beach!

Pamelia said...

Y'all look great!! Keep up the good work!!!

kim e said...

I can see a big difference. Ya'll are looking great!

Christi said...

You are doing so great! I can tell the difference! Love you!