Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Myrtle Beach Days...

I love Myrtle Beach (OK we were at Cherry Grove...close enough) and love my parents for sharing their vacations and giving me 2 WEEKS at my favorite spot on earth...no time to post everything... Lots more to follow...

here we are arriving at the condo!!!!



Kerry's ready


We're unpacking and the kids are ready to hit the beach!

Pete (always the sentinal) stands guard...

Connor and Jonathon had NO FEAR!!!


Patrick and David catching rays...and looks from girls...

DeeDee and I thought this was decadent (note I'm a WW dropout...AGAIN!)



everyone loved Katie...and DT
the whole gang (only 3 of my dad's 5 kids...8 of his 20 grandkids and none of his 5 1/3 greatgrands!!)














3 comments:

Jean said...

Looks like your week at the beach was fun filled and sunny. Glad ya'll had a good time. Too bad when you have to leave and go back to real life...hahaha! Hope your 4th was good!

Anonymous said...

how fun!! There's no better place to be than the beach!
I have that bathing suit Libbi (the red, black and white one) isn't it the best.

kim e said...

Love the photos. I am like Jean, it is too bad we have to go back to reality. If all our days could be sunny beach days! I enjoyed all the fun and loved our morning shopping day at the outlet and lunch. Come back soon and we will do it again.