Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun remembering game...come one everyone!

Here's a fun game...



1. As a comment, leave on my blog a memory of you and me (and even if you don't know me that well, you can tell how you know me).



2. If you do, I'll assume you are playing the game and go to your blog and leave a memory...

Ready, Set, Blog!!!!!!

12 comments:

LaNelle said...

haha I get to be first! Obviously I have more memories than probably anyone else, so I will just tell a silly one (that I will NEVER forget) here we go: I was a 6th grader who had just moved to a new school and was not as confident and outgoing as I am now. You were a substitute teacher who so wonderfully accepted a job substituting for MY class (UGH!) And not only did you substitute but you proceeded to tell my entire class about how when I was 2 I couldn't say my own name which caused the boys in my class to start calling me "toenail" which followed me for the rest of the year and thanks to some of those boys for many more years. I was SO mad at you! I remember thinking...WHY does she have to RUIN MY LIFE! hahahahaha now it just makes me laugh! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I seriously have the worst memory - and all my younger days blend together (there aren't certain memories of you because you were in so many)
But I do remember loving so much that you would always tell me that you didn't care what I was doing LaNelle or what time we came back because you knew we were going to be good and she'd be fine. Having that trust made me want to be good and make sure that I was being a good example to LaNelle.
You wrote me a letter about what a good friend I was and I would read it over and over and cry and cry and cry.

Anonymous said...

I remember Noahs FUnerul you watched over us like Momma would have

Libbi said...

ok this fun game just made me cry..and I forgot I had put comment moderation on and I thought no one had a memory and then I cried when I read MB's and Lauren's and ok LaLa you started it, now I have to tell the story...LaNelle came home from preschool crying one day and she said "Eberyone at school says my name wrong, they call me Ba-Nail and my name is Ma-Nail!" I am sorry about the toenail part though...between that and the biker shorts and my camp shirts I sent you to school in, it's a miracle you ever gained any self-esteem! hahahahahaha

Jean said...

I'm sorry but I laughed and laughed at LaNelle's story...toenail...that is too funny..kinda like my nickname in highschool was "jean, jean, jellybean" which is really funny now. I think one of my favorite memories of you was when I was little and would call you in the bathroom and have you bend way down so I could bite your nose! You know...I never did remember why I did that..probably because I was just mean...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

K I remember when I was in third grade you home schooled me and you use to do crossing guard at Lexington Intermediate School. I would have to get up at like 3 in the morning (not really, like 6am) and sit in the car and wait. Also, during the third grade, you used to watch Loulou and she had Alzheimers. I remember she absolutly HAD to watch her soap opera (Days of Our Lives) every single day even though she couldnt remember what was going on. haha I also remember you would take us to TCBY every day, and one day, like five minutes after we got done eating our ice cream, she forgot and so we had to go back and get ice cream again cuz she wouldnt let it go that we hadnt gotten our daily ice cream. hahaha and i was like "Yeah, mom. Gosh, you forgot our ice cream!" haha good times!

Marissa and Adeline said...

This is Celeste(Kims neice).When I was little I was staying with Aunt Kim( I think) and we meet you in Santee at a hotel. I was really little so I may be getting it all wrong. I remember you letting us jump on the beds and thinking it was so cool! I also was wishing you were my aunt because I thought you were fun.

kim e said...

I have so many but I think some of my favorite are taking turns with you coming to Hartsville and me coming to Charlotte in my old stationwagon with my children to spend the day. How we would line them all up by age on the couch and take a photo of them. I will never forget the time we left Beth, Lanelle, Jared, Jacob and Peter with Pete, so we could go to the SOuthern living show. He was such a trooper and had them all asleep on that big pillow in your den when we returned.

Also finally going back to college at the same time. Seeing you give your wonderful nursing speech and loving the old fashioned nursing outfit!

Having babies 2 months apart. Going to everyones blessing and baptism.

Just feeling blessed to be in the middle of the two best sisters around!

Grandma Ard said...

I remember the summer you took care of a little boy(bigger than you)with MD so he could experience some "normal" time and his parents could have a break. You came home so exausted, you slept for hours and hours.
Mama

Kalia said...

Hey Sheridans! It's Kalia Bowman (Lori Staples kid all grown up) don't know if you remember us, but I've been blog hopping for old faces and it's fun! email me at TheBowmanCrew@gmail.com if you'd like to see my blog, we made it private. -Kalia (Staples) Bowman

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

When I was younger, I remember you being so loud and in charge (and I wanted to grow up and be loud and in charge). I remember a family reunion at Antioch Baptist church where really extended family came (Ninna's sister's kids and grandkids). And I'm not sure if this is the same one or a different one, and outside you taught us a camp song about some lady who did lots of stuff and by the end of it we were hopping on one leg b/c all our other limbs were "busy". You weren't afraid to look silly and sing the song with all of us.

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Hey Libbi! Long time no see!! I'm on Pamelia's blog and saw yours. Thought I'd stop over and say HI!!
Anyway, I was only in your ward for about 2 yrs in Lexington, but I remember our ward had the best Christmas skits. When I found out that YOU were the one that always wrote it...well, you became my hero! They were the most spiritual skits/plays, etc. and I couldn't believe that one person could write such amazing stuff!! You are awesome!! I also remember you as always laughing alot. You were always, always so kind and friendly to everyone. :) Come visit me on my blog... And by the way, LaNelle is absolutely gorgeous! Oh my goodness! Stunning!!