Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

THANKS TEAM WHETSTONE!!!

Connor competed in his first triathalon today...we were having our pre-wedding celebration for Peter and Jacob so we missed it but Team Whetstone was there cheering him on...in fact, Connor told us that every time he came up to breathe, he could hear Mary beth yelling "Go Connor" and that made a big difference (he is not a strong swimmer and really was worried about swimming 100 meters!). Jackie came and got him and took him and let him PUT HIS BIKE INTO HER SUV...seriously an honor!!! He finished middle of the pack in 16 minutes and 32 seconds and was on top of the world because he DID IT! Jackie took some great pics and sweet Kenny got this clip of him running..Kenny said he was flying and this video reminds me of Andrew running...I'll be there next time to cheer him on...THANKS Team Whetstone...y'all are THE BEST!!!! and I love you all...

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Connor did awesome!! It was fun for him to get to be there with Team Whetstone - we love honorary members. :o)

Mary Beth said...

...and I couldn't help but think when he ran past me that Andrew would've been so proud of him.

LaNelle said...

I love that he is following in my footsteps as a triathlete! LOL

And yes...he totally looks like Andrew did when he used to run!