Patti Lorraine was born at 9:04 am on the day before Mother's Day in 1990...after a very short 28 minute labor...she was almost 9 pounds, gorgeous, a free spirit from day one and NOTHING could cage her in...and we tried!!! She had to be FREE...
In this next pic we were on a hike and she wanted to lead. I asked her where she was going and she replied, "Wherever my feet take me and wherever they go will be great!"
Patti had few fears as a toddler, never met a stranger, believed firmly that everyone who met her would adore her (and they did!), and had the most compassionate, forgiving nature of any child on earth....and all of that is still true today (except she no longer believes that everyone adores her on sight...sad!) Patti-cake was my baby for 10 years...and really, she always will be. The twinners arrived and shoved her out of childhood and out of the limelight but she still holds that "baby" position in my heart (and her Daddy's, too)!!! Happy Happy Birthday Patti Lorraine...WELCOME to your TWENTIES!!!!!








3 comments:
Awww, sweet post. Happy Birthday Patti-cake! I still remember what a darling little girl you were and how I made you the cutest little bloomers on the 4th of July one time. I still have that video of you toddling around.
bahahahahahahaha...Pocahontas...love it.
Patti was always my baby and I LOVED to hold and cuddle her when I would come to visit in my single days...I can still see her sashaying around in her little red dress at my wedding reception...cutest toddler ever!! I love Patti!!!
Post a Comment