Happy Birthday to ANDREW!!!! so hard to believe he is 22...I remember so clearly the first time I saw him...he was a huge fat baby with a ton of black hair (my ONLY baby to have hair!) but it fell out quickly and was replaced with brown and then on our trip to Disney when he was 11 months old, it turned white blonde and stayed that way till he was teen.
Andrew has ALWAYS been our jokester...we called him wild man...he is full of energy, laughs, and yet has the hugest most compassionate heart. Everyone adores him and no one (not even the meanest teachers) could stay mad at him and as a result, he got away with everything!
The life of every party...the first to volunteer for service...a strong and abiding testimony of the Savior...a loyal brother...hard worker...the best friend you could EVER HAVE...AND ALWAYS FUN!!!
Andrew has made my life interesting, he can raise his Dad's blood pressure but having him near always lowers mine...I love him beyond words and am so proud of the incredible man he has become...
and did I mention he's SINGLE??????????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREWSTER!!!!







6 comments:
Andrew is one of my favorite people. I hope he stays single for 18 more years so Maizeigh can have him. I'm pretty sure I'll never approve of another girl for him.
Andrew is wonderful!! I hope he has had a great birthday!! :)
Tell Andrew Happy birthday from us! I'm like MB he can just stay single for a few more years and wait on Lindsay!!
When I think of Andrew I think of happy:) I can still see him with those two fingers in his mouth and that big grin on his face. I will always remember when he turned blonde too. He and Will had some fun times on their adventures growing up. Most of all I always think of how Peter was there watching after him. (I will have to send you one of my favorite photos of Peter being his guardian.)
I'm sure he appreciates the single comment at the bottom...do any marriage prospects (in other words, someone besides close friends or family) read this thing??
I had no idea he was a fat baby...he was such a skinny little toddler!
Yes mother I am still single and have no prospects but that is fine with me. I am guessing i will be single when i graduate and then i will be living the dream (being single and making money) but One day that woman will come into my life.
Post a Comment