Connor LOVES to "boogie board"...

Sarah Beth made friends immediately and also loves to surf!

Connor passionately explaining something to LaNelle...

LaNelle swimming with Sarah Beth...

We had facials...sooooo nice!

Pete and Connor have fierce shuffle board tournaments

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of Connor body surfing!

ready for fun at the beach!!

LOVE LaNelle's hat...

sun drenched and sand covered and LOOK at the bangs in this next pic...THANKS Pazlan for the haircut!!! (I just found out WHO did it because the twins didn't want to tell on their friend but guess what? I don't think Pazlan tied Miss SB down to cut her bangs so who am I mad with? you guessed it! Priss Pot Sarah Beth~!

Downtown Disney has a great free lego racing place...Connor LOVES it!

But COnnor doesn't like heights and this was too high for him...we had just picked LaNelle up and SB wasn't letting go of her!

Oh please! Pete and I in a former life, I guess! hahahahahahaha

Sarah Beth and her new friend, Heather...SB always makes friends!

Loving that ice cream truck permanently parked right next to our hotel! But this was a reeses pnut butter ice cream and it made Connor miss Patti ...

LaNelle likes ice cream too!!

Oh we love the sun!!

Well okay..Pete doesn't..he is like an old man..hey! he is an old man!!

Last Fall, Pete and I made plans for Spring Break...everyone but the twins would be at school or working so we booked a studio in Ormond Beach for the 4 of us...we'd never been but we thought it would be fun...we were right! Of course, it turned out that LaNelle was also on Spring Break so we flew her down to join us...we are still here and having a blast! The weather is absolutely GORGEOUS and it is quiet (amazing for Spring Break in Daytona area)...we will be here another day and then DISNEY for a day...oh how I needed this break! (just wish ALL my kids could be here!!)
6 comments:
It looks like y'all are having so much fun! This is really sad but I live about 20 minutes away from the beach and y'all are at the beach more than I am!! Now that's really sad!! I hope y'all have tons of fun and the weather continues to be gorgeous for your vacations
I love the photo of Connor too, surfing so cute. As for Pete in the shade, he gets an A+ for being sun safe! Lanelle is still darling in her swim suit (I especially like the cute pink one) Glad you got to relax and Sarah Beth is such a social butterfly:)
hahahaha Kim! You gave her that pink swimsuit so I guess you do like it!
Looks like a blast! Poor bangs! Haha, but it could have been a LOT worse! The pictures are awesome and I'm glad you're having a good time!
i'm glad ya'll are having such a great time!! everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves!! soak it up, ya'll deserve it!
my dad lays in the shade with a towel over him sometimes too!
Why does LaNelle get to look GORGEOUS laying out in the sun?? I always look like a train wreck.
I want LaNelle's pink and green bathing suit - where is is from Kim???
I'm seriously jealous of your beach time - I'm craving it
Post a Comment