Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Seriously So Blessed...READ IT!!!!!

OKAY...I LOVE to laught at myself and find this sarcastic tongue-in-cheek blog HI-LARIOUS!!!! You might be offended if it hits too close to home but I hope you will just throw your head back and laugh when you see yourself in it because it truly "gets us"!!! I see myself and many of my family and friends...c'mon...check it out...it's too funny to miss...THE BUTTON IS ON MY SIDEBOARD...you know I don't know how to paste it here...

5 comments:

LaNelle said...

LOVE that blog...oh I know too many people that are the epitome of that blog! The Christmas Letter is possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever read

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

The 4 women that I assume write it - do they make that crap up completely, or do they base it off of their real lives and jazz it up to be perfect?

LaNelle said...

Beth...they take what is written on "mormon mommy blogs" (mostly in Utah) and exaggerate it a little bit. It is made up but a spoof on the crazy "I have the perfect life" blogs that so many women write.

And you'd be surprised how accurate much of what they write is when it comes to people I know! haha

I laugh so hard at it because I appreciate that someone else recognizes how dumb some people and their braggy brag brag blogs are. HA

Libbi said...

like mine?

Libbi said...

oh and Beth...you will not find it funny because your blog is refreshingly and completely HONEST and real...just like you! LaNelle is right...we laugh cause there are people out in the Holy land that write stuff JUST LIKE THAT and mean it seriously!!!