Santa brought laptops for the twins this year and I was worried that might lure them inside which would be sad since I firmly believe kids need outdoor time...thankfully Peter and Ellen (with some help from Steven, LaNelle and Andrew) gave the twins an awesome freestanding "treehouse" for Christmas. It isn't finished yet but is finished enough for play!! The slide is too steep, too narrow and has no side rails (that was my and Ellen's nurse opinion). It is also GREAT FUN (everyone else's opinion). I even went down today and it IS fun!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Always outside...
Posted by Libbi at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Aww! I love that Spike's the twins "nanny" Kind of reminds me of Peter Pan!
And the tree house looks awesome...even if it is unsafe at the moment =) What a great present from their older siblings/siblings-in-law
You don't have to be a nurse to think that slide is unsafe...remember me and Patti said the exact same thing about there being no handrails!
Did Connor find Sarah Beth's ring? He is such a sweetheart! I miss the twins SO much!
you are right LaNelle! but it is fun and that kind of danger I can live with (as opposed to truly life-threatening 4 wheelers!!)
Maybe the Easter Bunny could bring some handrails!
The twins are so cute. Looking forward to seeing them this weekend.
Post a Comment