Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

We Found OUR House!!!

Here are some more pics of our house (pics added 7/18/09)...these owners love deer heads... we will knock this wall (the one with the computer desk) out at some point and add a bar so the kitchen and great room will be "open concept"

love the woodburning stove!!! and that's the door to my amazing back porch!!

I love this porch...


















Brick house with gorgeous lawn with acreage...check









formal dining room for holidays...check









Huge family room with hardwoods and fireplace...check








Screened in porch with brick floor, huge deck and inground pool...check check check!!!









and a Koi pond and it's in Lexington Ward boundaries!!!! and it was UNDER our budget!!!










Pete and I were there yesterday for the inspection and took the following pics in the rain of the fruit trees, garden area and detached garage...



(We didn't even take pics of the play area and wooded area)






The pictures do not do it justice...it is gorgeous with 5.42 acres...FENCED!!! with a bonus room and an attached garage plus a detached oversized 2 car garage and workshop plus a fabulous screen porch and a deck and a country front porch and a playground area with a wood playset and a seperately fenced inground pool...we are under contract and the inspection is Monday so PLEASE say a prayer for us that all goes well...this is truly our "dream home"!! It is not fancy...just an old country home that has everything we want (or will have with a few tweaks here and there)!!! We are sooooooo excited!!!

7 comments:

Mikelene said...

Oh, Libbi! I really am excited for your family! That is AWESOME! And acreage--wow! Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

kim e said...

Can't wait to see it. I will come and help you decorate!

Marina said...

Oh, how exciting!!! It is beautiful! It has everything I want too. Good luck!

Mary Beth said...

i think its great and I can't wait for y'all to be in our ward!!!

Leigh This Way said...

I absolutely love it! I'm so glad that y'all were able to find a house that you like, that's in the right area and that was within your budget! YEAH!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

too bad you're going to knock that wall down later...where on earth will you put your deer head?? :)

Christi said...

I have been quite sick lately so I haven't checked blogs in FOREVER. I just wanted to see what's new with you and I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you! (And me since you'll be in my ward!) Yay!! See you soon!