Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Memory Lane...

LaNelle might kill me...Back to school photo 1997
Peter starting 6th grade at LIS, Lanelle starting 7th at LMS, Andrew starting 4th at Midway, and Patti starting 2nd at Midway...where did the years go???? and here is COUSIN POWER!!!!
Will Edwards, Andrew and Patti about 1997-98

7 comments:

LaNelle said...

hahaha! I love those pictures! They are awesome :) I couldn't help that I was chubby back then

kim e said...

I always enjoy looking back. We have so many memories that make us smile.

Jean said...

Gosh time flies by...it seems like only yesterday when they were little and now they are all so grown up...those memories make me smile!

Mary Beth said...

so funny!
I just wish you could see them bigger

Peter said...

momma nice pictures, So I finally got a blog you can look at it at peternellen.blogspot.com

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Those pictures are too small for anything embarrassing to show up. Why is Andrew wearing a football outfit and Patti and Will are wearing huge t shirts?

Grandma Ard said...

Precious memories are wonderful and sometimes funny!