Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

My sweet new grandbaby...

I was so excited to get to go with Heather for her 4-D ultrasound. Kalib was with us and he refers to his Mommy's tummy as his "green turtle baby" and when he saw the image on the screen, he said "Hey turtle baby!" and the baby SMILED...Heather has that picture!! Heather loves surprises and has chosen not to know the sex and asked the technologist to not go near the genital area and so we are all in suspense! But...we do know that she (I'm being optimistic) has Heather and Kalib's mouth and is absolutely adorable...here's proof! I am so excited and can hardly wait until October 11th (or thereabouts)...

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm so excited for the baby to get here and love the fact that we live so close that we can go to the hospital the moment she calls and tells us she is in labor (which I gave her strict instructions that she must do..haha!) I hope she gets a girl but it doesn't matter...either one will be wonderful and Kalib will be thrilled!!!

LaNelle said...

I love those ultrasounds!!! SO COOL!!! I can't wait to have a new little niece (or nephew) in a few months!