OK terrible picture of me but fabulous of "my elders"...they haven't really changed at all..maybe a little more mature but just the same as they were in 1978...except Elder Healy had bright red hair and now it's white...I love them and they have the most AWESOME wives..we were all blessed with very choice mates!!!!
My favorite missionaries and our family's personal heros!!!
Brother and Sister Brooksby (Preston and Barbra), me and Pete (of course!), and then my very own elders, Elder Todd Healy and Elder Hank Telford...and yes, I cannot call them anything but ELDER Healy and ELDER Telford because that is who they are to me!






3 comments:
That is awesome that you got to see your missionaries! I am so happy for you!
Looks like a blast of a reunion all the way around!!
So cool to see the missionaries that taught us...Elder Healy has changed a lot (I think) and Elder Telford didn't have to wait around a long time for me like Elder Healy did! It was so good to see pictures of the Brooksby's and it looked like y'all had a great time! What a great night!
Post a Comment