Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

All about Connor

Connor loves to bowl and he often beats the adults...so his cub scout pack went bowling
They took a tour and learned enough to earn the bowling belt loop...
Who knew there were so many types of pins???...the far left is a "candlestick" pin and you use a small ball with no holes and it's popular in New England...

They learn about repairing pins and machines and the tools used for each...

They got to go behind the lanes and see how the balls were returned and pins set up...
What a great cub scout meeting!!!
(Isn't that the cutest cub scout ever in the exact center of the pack???????)





6 comments:

.jessica. said...

If you ever make it up to new england I'll take you candlepin bowling! It's a lot of fun. :)

- Jessica (Albrecht)

Libbi said...

I know who you are silly child!!! I would love that!! we will come sometime! How goes the bar exam?

Leigh This Way said...

I love bowling with friends and family. I think its because its a fun activity and it easy to talk and catch up with everyone. Shame I'm not to good at it!

Marina said...

What a cool scouting activity! I would have loved that!

kim e said...

That's cool, I learned something new about bowling! I love to bowl. COnner is a cute scout!

.jessica. said...

Whoops, I didn't see that you responded. I officially passed the bar which means I am officially a lawyer! It feels really nice to have it over and done, and hopefully I'll never have to take one ever again. :) Merry Christmas to you and the family!!!