Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Myrtle Beach Days...













37 days...37 days...37 days...



I adore the beach...the hot sun, cool pools, soft sand, delicious aroma of salt air mixed with tanning oils and someone cooking out...ahhhhh...



I cannot wait for fun in the sun with my sisters and brother...and parents...and husband...and children...and grandchildren....and neices and nephews...



but I'll be honest...its my sisters that I really long to hang out with...it's our once a year retreat to childhood...



37 days...and counting

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

=) I remember going with y'all one summer and how much fun it was. Course anything involving anyone in your family is sure to be a hoot ;) hehehe

I can't wait either. Preston family is coming for the 4th and the only time that we get to go to the beach is when family comes to visit. Its sad that I live 15 mins from Folly but laundry, dishes, cleaning, and other life stuff take over and we never seem to make it out there. Maybe we'll get a chance to on memorial day, except I know that all the tourists will have already taken over =/

kim e said...

It is going to be fun. I will have hot pound cake ready!