So this pic just totally portrays the utter relaxation and beauty of our mini-vacation to Key largo...sheer indulgence right down to my toes!!!

Pete and I went alone to this little slice of paradise for our niece Ashley's destination wedding

Ashley and Ralph are just so gorgeous...and so very nice!

This is Pete's cousin (Uncle Johnny). He is a trip!!! Always coming up with something hilarious
Ralph and his best man...I loved the look on Ralph's face when he first saw his bride!!!
It was almost sunset...my favorite part of the day and it was so beautiful!!
This was a sand ceremony to symbolize the joining of two families...really nice
I enjoyed this hammock my first morning...it wasthe perfect place to snooze!!
From R-L....Pete's Mama, his sister Patti, his cousins Johnny and "Tiny"...we loved the hot sun!
Ashley's maid of honor...who would guess Ashley bought these dresses off the rack for less than $80 and they all fit perfectly
This is Patti's daughter-in-law Haley trying to convince her 2 year old daughter Emma to "throw flowers" but Emma wasn't having it!! Haley also has a 10 WEEK old...yeah, the girl is amazing!!
I love this shot of Pete and his Mama!!! She loves that boy and he loves her...as we all do!!
I love this picture of Pete and his "little" brother Gerry...such Irishmen! I adore Gerry. seriously, I do! He's a lot nicer than he looks in this picture...he and Pete just CONSTANTLY throw out one-liners...and they are so CORNY!!!!
This was such a sweet moment...
And I really LOVE this picture of me and Pete...LaNelle saw this and said, "Wholly Tan, Mother!" I couldn't believe I got burned...but it didn't hurt...I LOVE THE SUMMER!!!!
I am so glad we got to be with Pete's family for a few days...it is always fun. I wish we saw more of each other...I love them and really LOVE watching Pete laugh and swap stories with his family! We can't wait to see our beloved "NY Yankees" again!!





1 comments:
That looks like a really fun trip..I love the summer as well and can't wait for more beach time!!!
Post a Comment