Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twins???

Most people tell me Heather and Andrew look exactly alike...they don't but they certainly ACT alot alike and they have many of the same expressions...I love these two pics of my "other twins"...note those great smiles and Andrew's gorgeous eyes... and expressions that totally catch their personality...these two are always up to something! life is never dull with Heather and Andrew...


Heather is married with two fabulous sons...Andrew is single...

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

When I saw the post I thought that you were gonna say heather was having twins! Now that would be a crazy household! =)

LaNelle said...

I love how you totally just put it out there for the world that Andrew is available! lol

Love those two crazies to death!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

they took look like they could be twins...more so than my twins do!