Can I just say that Patti was the one who knew how to straighten up the kids' picture. I never thought to ask her until tonight!!! So now you can see our kids without craning your neck...but it's sort of squished and now they look odd but it's better than sideways!! Here are some other pics... Grandma reading with the twins, cousin Noah, and baby Kalib; my award winning (well it would be if it was in a contest!) pic of Patti and her boyfriend David; and two of my four gorgeous girls (Patti and LaNelle). Anyway, we are excited to be getting together next week for some family time...more pictures then! Have a Happy Labor Day!!!!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
oh my gosh, Patti and LaNelle look awesome in that pic!!! And I love that pic you took of Patti and her BF - you should enter it into a contest!
Post a Comment