Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

Summer Ends



Summer days are winding down and school starts this week. The twins are excited to begin 1st grade, Patti is a SENIOR, Peter is at Clemson (Go Tigers!), LaNelle, Steven and Andrew will be at BYU-I, and I have joined their ranks once again to work on my BSN degree. This semester I'm taking two courses at Tec and then will transfer to BYU-I to finish online. Heather and Kyle continue to live a very hectic and busy life both at work and home with our amazing Kalib (Heather hates labels and will not let us say he is advanced so Grandpa Pete says he is "on target...to be a genius" LOL). Pete is starting the big countdown to retirement...only 5 1/2 years to go and then we head for the coast! Here's hoping you all will enjoy your endeavors this year!
Andrew and Mom in Naples

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya'll sure do have a lot going on - good luck with keeping that all organized!