This is a video of my grandbaby "crawling". It's a little dark because it was my cell phone but I had to try to share it!! Heather left Kalib here for 4 days after Ellen's baptism and we had such a GREAT time!!! So, now we get baby Nolan for a week. He is a scream! So sweet and precious...such a GOOD baby! Heather and Kyle are awesome parents!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a grandma! Enjoy!
(and YES I have tons and tons of pics and updating to do for the whole summer but my life has been way crazy so that will have to wait...check back in a couple of weeks!!)






4 comments:
laughing our heads off and missing you all like crazy!
lol. thats adorable!!! i've never seen anything like it!! i just know you're loving that baby up!
I love to watch Nolan crawl...it is so dang cute! He is such an adorable baby!!! :)
That had all my kids laughing so hard - how cute/funny!
Post a Comment