Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reflections...


sometimes adversity and heartache have to happen to bring us where we need to be....

just becuase we can't SEE or UNDERSTAND the plan doesn't mean there isn't one...

the world may seem an evil and dark place but look around and you will see patches of light everywhere...

I don't know what will happen, but whatever, I know God's in it...

You can have a great faith and be dedicated and give all you have...but you still have to endure to the end or what is the point?

there are plans in motion now for blessings I don't even know yet that I will need...

A way will always be provided for His will to be done...but you still have to do all that you can do...

never give up...never quit loving...

do what is right, let the consequence follow...


the above thoughts might not make sense to anyone but me...and that's ok.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

i wish I could write my feelings like you!!

kim e said...

beautifully said.

Leigh This Way said...

I love this and it always amazes me how people can write things down for themselves and their words end up having a drastic impact on me. Thank you so much for sharing!

Jean said...

I understood them and they were beautiful....thanks!