1. Pick up the nearest book
2. Open to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 3 people and acknowledge who tagged you
Okay, Christi Mayo tagged me...
This book is on my keyboard shelf...I think it is Patti's...I don't think it's mine, but anyway...
"Chicken Soup for the Girlfriend's Soul"
I love Mr and Mrs Hastings almost as much as I love my own parents, and Lucy is my best friend. But I didn't want to go to school that day. And I sure didn't want to see Lucy.
I tag LaNelle, Jean, and Beth!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Libbi at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Okay Libbi...I did your tag...I didn't put where the sentences came from but they were from Exodus 28:22. That is where it landed after I followed the directions. Pretty fun!
Post a Comment